This is a very hard one…
I try to live my life without regrets. I do feel regret at the moment of a decision, you know, the “should’ve” voice talking and thinking about the option you didn’t take. I just try not to linger on it because I know myself, and I can get stuck on it…Let’s see if I can put this list together, without regret. 😉
Six Things You Wish You Have Never Done:
1. Not be adventurous enough – I feel that I missed out opportunity because of fear or thinking them through too much.
2. Spending more time with my parents – Now, I live far from them, and I missed them terribly. But I make sure to spend every time I can when they visit or when I go back home!
3. Instead of what I have done, sometimes I think of what I haven’t. Thinking in those days that I should’ve done more. Those days in which I felt sorry for myself and didn’t do anything to change it!
4. Not walk with my camera more often – Yes, I carry my camera around pretty often but I wish I would have it with me all the time. either that or upgrade the phone…(yes, I am still the proud owner of an iPhone 3GS)
5. Letting my weight go out of control – I worked so hard to lose the weight 7 years ago and in the last 2 years it almost all back! :(…trying to get back on track again…ugh!
6. Start this challenge….no, not really but I should’ve read the list first before starting and made sure I had material for it…
If a remember something else…I would edit the post…